Tutorat PACES Amiens Index du Forum

Tutorat PACES Amiens
Forum du tutorat PACES d'Amiens

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Watch Moana (2016) Filme completo com legendas em Portugues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tutorat PACES Amiens Index du Forum -> Interactions Lycéens-Parents-Tuteurs -> Questions des Lycéens et les parents d'étudiants
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
clisluliph

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Jan - 03:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Watch Moana (2016) Filme completo com legendas em Portugues Répondre en citant

Watch Moana (2016) Filme completo com legendas em Portugues

Watch NOW!! Watch Moana Full Movie, Watch Moana (2016) Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles ready for download. Watch. Moana .Full.Movie.Online.Free!.,Download.Watch. Moana .Full.Movie.Streaming.Online.Free.Download.HD.. Film BoxOfficee Moana (2016) Online Free Full Movie ~ Moana (2016) . Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles prepared to download ~ Moana (2016) 720p, 1080p, Brrip, Dvdrip, Camrip, Telesyc, High Quality, No Buff, Box Office movies, Moana (2016) had a considerable measure more to love than scorn. None of that in this crisp advertising. Best case scenario Moana (2016) will get a Big fans on the world.

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2fCIj5w
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/hhvtabk

Sinopsis :In Ancient Polynesia, when a terrible curse incurred by Maui reaches an impetuous Chieftain's daughter's island, she answers the Ocean's call to seek out the demigod to set things right.
Cast: Auli'i Cravalho, Dwayne Johnson, Rachel House, Temuera Morrison, Jemaine Clement, Nicole Scherzinger, Alan Tudyk, Louise Bush, Oscar Kightley, Troy Polamalu, Phillipa Soo, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Opetaia Foa'i, Chris Jackson
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Family, Fantasy, Music
Production:Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios
Keyword :ocean, sailboat, mythology, island, animation, curse, young girl, sailor, demigod, polynesia, voyage, pacific ocean, quest, maui

STEPS TO WATCH
1: REGISTER FOR FREE
2. CHOOSE Moana (2016) Movie
3. WATCH THIS LIVE STREAM IN HD.
4. ENJOY WATCHING THIS MOVIE GUYS

"Moana" it's Disney's latest film that brigs us a new tale involving Polynesian culture. The film it's directed by Rob Clements and John Musker, both have been working with Disney for a long time, and they have brought us some very good films, like "The Great Mouse Detective", "The Little Mermaid", "Aladdin" and more. But there seems to be something missing in "Moana", the film itself it's quite good but fails to captivate it's audience or surprise them with anything new. It doesn't take any chances, and it's not very memorable.

The best element in the film it's the animation, but it's Disney, so I was expecting that the animation would at least be mesmerizing to me, the voice acting it's quite good too, the Spanish dub it's very well made but it has something lacking, maybe the translation was very difficult for them, so they forced a few words into the script or the song lyrics, which it's expected when you translate musicals.

The characters are fleshed out pretty well, there isn't one unlikeable character in the film, there isn't even a villain, and I like that, but when it comes to characters I would say that some of them, like the rooster, are useless and forgettable, they are only there as a comedic relief, another flaw it's that the character motivations are not very solid, and they could have used a bit more time to flesh them out, but I would say that the finished product it's quite decent.

It has a few issues with it's directing and pacing, sometimes it goes very fast and doesn't let the moment sink in for you to actually feel for the characters, but those moments don't last very long and they aren't badly made overall.

The songs are quite good, very catchy and quite riveting, they did a very good job at balancing them, the film it's quite entertaining, it isn't boring, it's actually quite engaging, and it's quite sad at moments, it made me feel very nostalgic for those days when I would watch a Disney film with my cousins and enjoy them with the mindset of a child, ready for new adventures with each tale Disney's films brought us.

I would say that children will like this movie, but the parents are the ones that will truly enjoy the film for it's merits and filmmaking itself, but it's quite far from great.

Overall, I definitely recommend this film, maybe it will do wonders for you, I am not very pleased with the final result, but I can't say that it was bad.
After a string of solid films Disney has made in the past 6 or so years (Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, Big Hero 6) people have claimed that Disney has started a second renaissance of great movies, with the first one being in the 90's (Lion King). I find this debatable, because I wouldn't put "Frozen" up there with "Beauty and the Beast", but most can agree that the company has been on a smooth record lately. "Moana" is no different. It has everything you wish for in a Disney production: a determined (but not rebellious) female lead, catchy tunes, jokes for young and old, laughter, heart, action, memorable characters, and a respectful representation of Polynesian culture. Forgetting the praise it had, I saw this with a completely open mind and found myself pleasantly surprised at how entertaining it was.

One of the best things about this movie is, of course, the animation. Every year Disney makes animated movies that feel more authentic and photo-realistic than the ones in the past, and Moana might have some of the best water animation I've ever seen. The characters were well-designed and move fluidly, and every color is rendered the way it should be.

The story may not be the most original or inventive, but it's smartly paced and has universal appeal that's hard to resist. In a few areas the relationships felt a tad rushed (especially Moana and her parents) but everything else runs smoothly and doesn't forget to engage the audience. As for the characters, almost every one of them have understandable motivations, and Moana has some of the best character development for a Disney princess in quite some time. She is a chief that wants to leave her island and explore, but not because "she's bored". She wants to leave to help her island from crumbling to ashes, and she remains an intelligent, brave, kind, and selfless woman with zero love interest.

Lastly, the music (as expected) is pretty great and helps the movie drive forward. The tunes were toe-tapping, and the lyrics could range from clever to heartfelt. The song "How Far I'll Go" is especially good.

Moana definitely has heart and a good moral, but doesn't have as much on it's mind as "Zootopia". Zootopia was a movie that intelligently (and carefully) tackled the racial issues we have today, and Moana had messages that were easier to understand for the young-lings. Nonetheless, "Moana" is another entertaining addition that's funny when it wants to be funny, touching when it wants to be touching, and exciting when it wants to be exciting. This is a great movie to watch with the whole family.

GRADE: 4/5 stars
I am reviewing this film because it did something unprecedented: It invested me. I seriously wanted Moana to succeed and to know what would happen next. I even got choked during the scene where the grandmother's ghost appears despite it obviously being cribbed from Lion King. This is the first Disney movie that I, as an adult and not a kid, enjoyed as it is. With many Disney movies I found that the protagonists' minds were not explored enough; here, I felt we got to know the characters sufficiently. After the disaster that was Frozen, this is a great relief. However, I am used to feeling smarter than Disney movies, so I feel defeated by liking this. I feel more defeated still by liking the songs since Lin Manuel Miranda, whose personality I REALLY resent, had a hand in writing them.

I totally predicted that the volcano spirit was really the island goddess. The plot was quite reminiscent of Lion King and Little Mermaid, but at least there's no romance. It is clear whoever writes these movies are becoming more aware of what people think of them, which results in some really funny moments. Oh, yeah, I was legitimately laughing at this! My favorite moments both involved Maui a) when Moana falls all that way down and he says "Well, she's dead." That was my exact thought before he said it. The screenwriter must watch Cinema Sins. My other favorite moment was when he said "If you're going to sing, I'm gonna throw up." Nice to have a little cynicism in a Disney movie.

Last but not least, the film looks breathtaking. I really wanted to be in these settings, especially the demonic coral reef world. Everything looks so photographically real, yet more vivid than life. Maybe Moana is what taking drugs at the beach is like. In conclusion, this is top-notch entertainment for you and/or your kids.

Online Dailymotion, Moana (2016) , download 5Shared, Moana (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Moana (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Moana (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Moana (2016) , or download Moana (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Moana (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Moana (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Moana (2016) , Full Episode, Moana (2016) , Online Youtube, Moana (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Moana (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : Moana (2016) , Moana (2016) , Moana (2016) Full, Moana (2016) Movie, Moana (2016) Streaming, Moana (2016) Online, Moana (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Moana (2016) Movie Online, Moana (2016) Download, Moana (2016) Full Movie, Moana (2016) Straeming full free
Watch: Moana (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Moana (2016) HDQ
Watch: Moana (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Moana (2016) Tube
Watch: Moana (2016) Download
Watch: Moana (2016) Megashare
Watch: Moana (2016) Youtube
Watch: Moana (2016) Viooz
Watch: Moana (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Moana (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Moana (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Moana (2016) IMDB
Watch: Moana (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Moana (2016) Torent
Watch: Moana (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Moana (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Moana (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Moana (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Moana (2016) Full
Watch: Moana (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Moana (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Moana (2016) Download SubMoana (2016)
Watch: Moana (2016) SubMoana (2016) English Watch: Moana (2016) Download Full Watch: Moana (2016) Streaming
Watch: Moana (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Moana (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Moana (2016) Full Movie Online
Moana (2016) Full Movie Online Free
Moana (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Moana (2016) English Film Live Steaming
Moana (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Moana (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
Moana (2016) Watch Online Full Free
Moana (2016) English Full Movie Download
Moana (2016) English Full Movie Free Download
Moana (2016) English Full Movie Online Free Download
Moana (2016) HD Full Movie Online
Moana (2016) HD English Full Movie Download
Moana (2016) English Full Movie
Moana (2016) Full Movie Watch Online
Moana (2016) Movie Watch Online
Moana (2016) English Full Movier
Moana (2016) English Full Movie Online          

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Jan - 03:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tutorat PACES Amiens Index du Forum -> Interactions Lycéens-Parents-Tuteurs -> Questions des Lycéens et les parents d'étudiants Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation